COVID-19 Safety Plan
Since our world has changed with COVID-19, our team has been diligently following the advice from the CDC, health officials, and local government for safety and health precautions.
Your safety is our number one priority and we are proactively taking several measures and have implemented mandated policies in our restaurant to ensure that our safeguards will help to prevent the spread of the disease.
As you know, information regarding this disease is constantly changing and our management team is making updates on a regular basis to continue to align with new health and safety standards. Our restaurant believes that we must take immediate action if any situations occur. The plan of action will be determined on a case by case basis.
Our management team has an active response plan in place and after each situation is evaluated, the best plan of actions in accordance with the CDC guidelines and what we believe is the safest and right thing to do will be ready to implement.
Current Services and Hours as of 7/29/2020
Lakeside Bar & Grill is open Sunday-Thursday, 11am-9pm and Friday-Saturday 11am-11pm.
Dine-In, Patio Seating Please wear your mask as you enter the building. Once seated you are welcome to take your mask off. When leaving your seat to use the restroom or leave, we ask that you wear your mask again for the safety of others around you.
Carryout and Delivery Please wear your mask when entering the building to order or to pick up and order. Please keep 6ft distance between you and any guests or team members.
Health & Safety Prevention
- Each team member’s temperature is checked prior to each shift and they are screened for COVID-related symptoms. If a team member is not deemed healthy, they are sent home.
- Team members are to alert a manager if they become ill during a shift, or notice a guest showing signs of illness.
- Team members are required to wear masks at all times and wash hands frequently during their shift.
- Team members have been trained on how to proactively prevent the spread of the virus.
- Each area of the restaurant has an additional safety standard checklist to ensure all safety and sanitation procedures are being followed.
- All shared and “high touch” surfaces/areas of the restaurant are cleaned and sanitized at minimum every 30 minutes.
- Each table, chair, pen, and menu are thoroughly sanitized between each use. We are practicing social distancing and operating a reduced capacity.
- All table-top items such as salt and pepper shakers, sugar caddies, and table tents have been removed, are available by request, and thoroughly sanitized between uses.
- Hand sanitizer stations are readily available for guests and team members.
- While we cannot regulate circumstances of situations outside of our restaurant, we have been asking our team members to be extra careful to limit their exposure to the virus outside of work.
Our Ask to You
- We ask that any guest that feels any symptoms or fever not enter our building to help prevent the spread of the virus. Our team would be more than happy to provide carryout or delivery options.
- With the current mask mandates put in place by the city, we ask that guests wear their masks when entering the building. Once seated you are welcome to take your mask off. When leaving your seat to use the restroom or leave, we ask that you wear your mask again for your safety and the safety of others.
- If waiting to order or pick-up, we ask that guests practice social distancing, stand at least 6-feet apart, and wear a mask.
- Groups of more than 10 will not be permitted due to social distancing requirements and will be split into two separate tables.
Thank you for helping our restaurant prevent any spread of the virus. We appreciate your support as we all navigate this health and safety focused journey.